Friday, July 26, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 1 Day 19

Today was the last workout day for the week, which I busted out this morning before going shopping with my friend Jen.  It was a Shoulder and Abs workout that went as follows:

  • Seated Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Lying Rear Deltoid Flyes: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Dumbbell Front Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Seated Arnold Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Seated Bent-Over Rear Deltoid Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Crunches: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Roman Chair Leg Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Oblique Crunches: 3 sets of 10 reps
I have noticed that I have been feeling a lot stronger with my workouts, and I have noticed a little bit of definition.  In fact, I woke up this morning with marks on my shoulders from the squat bar yesterday!



I also think I'm getting more will power and control over my diet.  I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with a few friends and family for dinner and ordered Naked Tenders and a Veggie Boat.  Then my friend Jen and I came home and made Jazzythings Chickpea PB cookies, which are in a previous post.  They have a vegetable base and are pretty low calorie, so I am not considering these a cheat.  I am giving most of them away though, so I don't sit and eat the entire batch.  

It is obvious that this healthy lifestyle has become a part of me, because all I spent money on at the mall today was workout wear.  I bought some Adidas leggings and a sports bra, plus some tennis shoes for after Warrior Dash, since mine will get ruined in the mud.
I love these shoes!!
The shoes were super inexpensive for cross trainers too, because Adidas outlet was having a tent sale!  Who doesn't love a good sale?  Alright so it is rest days for the weekend, and my diet has got to be on point.  All I have set on the schedule is work, so I'm hoping that keeps me busy enough that I'm not wanting to smash on all of the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment