- Seated Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Lying Rear Deltoid Flyes: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Front Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Seated Arnold Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Seated Bent-Over Rear Deltoid Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Crunches: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Roman Chair Leg Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Oblique Crunches: 3 sets of 10 reps
I also think I'm getting more will power and control over my diet. I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with a few friends and family for dinner and ordered Naked Tenders and a Veggie Boat. Then my friend Jen and I came home and made Jazzythings Chickpea PB cookies, which are in a previous post. They have a vegetable base and are pretty low calorie, so I am not considering these a cheat. I am giving most of them away though, so I don't sit and eat the entire batch.
It is obvious that this healthy lifestyle has become a part of me, because all I spent money on at the mall today was workout wear. I bought some Adidas leggings and a sports bra, plus some tennis shoes for after Warrior Dash, since mine will get ruined in the mud.
|I love these shoes!!|
The shoes were super inexpensive for cross trainers too, because Adidas outlet was having a tent sale! Who doesn't love a good sale? Alright so it is rest days for the weekend, and my diet has got to be on point. All I have set on the schedule is work, so I'm hoping that keeps me busy enough that I'm not wanting to smash on all of the food.