Sunday, July 28, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 1 Days 20 and 21

I am going to be combining rest day posts for the rest of the trainer, because nothing all that cool happens on rest days, except I'm really hungry and want to eat all of the food!!  This weekend my craving was banana with chocolate peanut butter.  I think in total all weekend I had three.  Bananas and peanut butter are on Jamie Eason's approved foods list, but they aren't necessarily listed for phase 1.  However, I think I did pretty well considering my other options were Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies or S'Mores Goldfish crackers!

I did try a new recipe this week using Quest bars that I found on Instagram, but I really didn't like it at all!  It was a recipe for PB Quest bar Oreos, which sounds good and has all good ingredients, but the filling just didn't work for me.  They do look pretty though!

I think I will try these again with my own recipe, because I like the idea of making Oreos out of Quest bars.  As I have said previously, Quest bars are basically the best protein bar on the planet!  I haven't found a flavor I don't like!  I wish I wasn't so broke right now, because I am almost out of them!!!!

Alright ladies and gentleman, I am exhausted and beyond ready for bed!  Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment