Tuesday, July 9, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 1 Day 2

Day 2 is coming to a close!  I woke up this morning feeling awesome because of all of the extra water weight I lost yesterday.  Guys, I drank roughly 170 ounces of water yesterday.  I googled, and a gallon is equal to 128 ounces.  So I drank over a gallon of water yesterday.  Today I drank about 20 ounces less than that, because I don't want to over hydrate.  But I am still feeling pretty great overall.

I had to work again today, so my eating and workout schedule went around that.

My knee was a little sore from Zumba yesterday, so no cardio for me.  I simply did the lifting back/biceps workout from the trainer, which was:

  • Wide Grip Lateral Pulldowns
  • One Arm Dumbbell Rows
  • Seated Cable Rows
  • Underhand Cable Pulldowns
  • Alternating Dumbbell Bicep Curls
  • One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curls
  • Standing Biceps Cable Curls
I took the pre-workout C4 again, but I didn't feel as jittery today.  I think it may have something to do with the fact that I was super stressed today, and I probably had a lot of adrenaline anyway.  But I was really proud of myself.  Even though I was stressed, I didn't let myself succumb to it, and I stuck to the plan.  Today really proved to me that this is all mind over matter.  The only difference I made to my meals that deviated from the original plan was my last meal, which according to schedule should have come at 10:30 tonight, but I'm tired and will probably be in bed by then.  So I ate it with dinner.  My meals were as follows:
7:00 AM-9 T liquid egg whites, 1/2 c. oats, Stevia/Cinnamon, Walden Farms pancake syrup
10:00 AM- 1 scoop whey protein
1:00 PM-4 oz. baked chicken breast, 1/2 c. brown rice, 2/3 c. green beans
4:30 PM- Quest bar Cookie Dough flavor
7:30 PM- 4 oz. baked chicken breast, 2/3 c. green beans, Orange Creamsicle Protein Jello

You may notice that there isn't much of a difference between what I ate yesterday and what I ate today.  My food will basically stay pretty similar or change weekly, since I am prepping everything to keep myself accountable.  The orange creamsicle protein Jello was what I was going to eat at 10:30 PM, but I pushed it up.  What that is basically is 2 packages of orange sugar free Jello made to package instructions but with 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder dissolved into the cold water before adding it to the Jello mixture.  It kinda looks weird, because the Jello and the protein are different densities.  But it tastes pretty good and is very low in calories!  I didn't make it to necessarily be a meal daily but as a buffer if I get hungry in between meals.

Well time for a bath and then bed!  Can't wait for tomorrow!  It's leg day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment