Saturday, July 20, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 1 Day 13

1 day of no cheats or binges until Warrior Dash down and 21 more to go!

Today in order to keep myself accountable, I took pictures of all of my food for you all to see.  I followed the diet plan as closely as I possibly could, but working in retail doesn't always allow me to leave my post every 3 hours to eat.  I also had to rearrange some carbs, so I didn't break the no starches after 7:00 PM rule.  I was actually quite surprised, but I didn't feel deprived of food today at all.  Even when a lovely pizza showed up at work!

I did, however, choke down some foods I don't like.  I am a huge hater of eggs.  I cannot eat real ones at all; I prefer the liquid ones, but even those are gross to me.  Two of my meals on the trainer consist of egg whites, so I have to get them in somehow.  If I could change anything about my diet, the eggs would be it, but what can you do when it's a super food!

Here are my eats for the day in comparison to the diet laid out for phase 1:
Breakfast:
5 egg whites
1 starch
Unlimited veggies

Mid-morning Snack:
Greek yogurt or Protein shake or Protein bar

Lunch:
Lean meat
Unlimited veggies
1 starch

Mid-afternoon Snack:
Same as mid-morning

Dinner:
Lean meat
Unlimited veggies
1 starch

Evening Snack:
5-6 egg whites
Unlimited veggies


No exercise for me today.  I decided to stick to the trainer and make it a rest day.  One thing about this diet that I cannot stress enough is to PLAN!!!  This is what I took to work with me today in order to fit in all of my meals, since I worked 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM and didn't wake up this morning until 9:00 AM.
I was surprised to see though that after eating all of that I was still under 1,200 calories, which makes me feel better!  I'm going to try to get up earlier tomorrow, so I don't have to stress too much about having enough time to get all of my meals in.   Night bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment