Sunday, July 14, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 1 Day 7

Week one done!!  11 more to go!!

I was way off at work tonight and ended up eating a bunch of chocolate, but according to myfitnesspal, I was almost 2,000 calories under budget for the week.  Therefore, I'm letting it go and making tomorrow a new week to be better!  I am my own worst critic, and I'm trying to be better at that.  So while this first week may not have been perfect, I know I can do better next week.  I'm also planning on trying to add some more cardio, which shouldn't be too hard considering I'm really curious about my new Polar watch.

I tried a new breakfast recipe for Peanut Butter pop tarts today from an Instagram I follow.  I am going to try a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough version and may experiment again with the Peanut Butter one in the next couple of days,but once I get the recipes to match my tastes, I will be doing a double post for my daily check in and the recipes!  The Peanut Butter one I had today was tasty and a nice change of pace, but it wasn't high enough in protein and kind of dry.  I wanted it to be more peanut buttery as well.

Not too much by way of excitement today, so this is it!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Tomorrow is the start of a new week.  Think of it in a positive way, rather than "ugh! It's Monday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment