Wednesday, July 10, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 1 Day 3

This is going to be a very brief post with no pictures, because I am beyond ready for bed!  Today was absolutely crazy!  We had a tornado warning in my area, which just happened to hit as I was getting ready for work and headed to the gym.  I was still able to get in my favorite workout though: legs!!!

  • Leg Press
  • Leg Extensions
  • Seated Leg Curls
  • Wide Stance Barbell Squats
  • Standing Calf Raises with dumbbells
  • Seated Calf Raises
I also added two additional lifts from my physical therapy sessions, because my hips are weak.

  • Hip Adductors
  • Hip Abductors
Today was also a little crazy with my food schedule.  Despite eating a pretty substantial oatmeal, egg whites, and pumpkin breakfast, I felt very shaky and weak by mid-morning, so rather than having my protein shake, I ate my regular afternoon Quest bar in the morning.  I did not have a mid-afternoon snack but had another Quest bar with dinner and some Orange Creamsicle protein Jello around 9:00 PM.  So I kind of got off the eating every three hours schedule, but I got my macro-nutrients in the end.

Tomorrow's post will be longer I promise!  I will discuss breakfast and supplements.  I have tomorrow off, and the only thing I have scheduled is to go to my crazy allergist!

Have a great night, and if you and your family were effected by the weather, I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment