Friday, July 5, 2013

Here's the Deal

Sorry for not posting lately! The last couple of weeks have been absolutely crazy, and I just haven't gotten the chance to sit down and write any posts.  I have some healthy fudge that needs written up, and I have been on the search for the perfect funfetti protein cookie.  I have tried cookies about four times, and I haven't quite gotten it right yet.  So be looking for posts about those.

Also, I haven't really been on my healthy eating game due to some serious stress eating!  Therefore, I decided that in order to keep myself accountable in my diet, workouts and blog posts, I will be beginning a 12 week Live Fit Trainer by Jamie Eason on bodybuilding.com.  I will be following the workouts and the basics of the nutrition plan adjusted to my tastes.  I am also going to try my best to make daily blog posts on what the trainer is for that day and on my progress throughout the 12 weeks.  I follow a lot of fitness accounts and have seen plenty of before and after pictures, but I have never seen a transformation progress detailed this much for this long.  I like to post things that would be helpful for me, so I hope this will be helpful to the few readers I have!  

So be looking for the first of many 12 week trainer posts on Monday!!  I can't wait to start!  

No comments:

Post a Comment