Thursday, July 11, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 1 Day 4

I woke up this morning with a hankering for peanut butter, so I switched around my breakfast to be able to include peanut butter in my macros.  Plus, I was getting sick of oatmeal and liquid egg whites.  For the last three days, I've been making plain oatmeal to package instructions and mixing in the egg whites.  It tastes fine, but it's definitely a texture you have to get used to.  So today, I tried pancakes using my allotted ingredients for breakfast and mid-morning snack, since I didn't get around to breakfast until about 11:00 AM.  I used 1/4 c. oats, 9 T liquid egg whites, 2 T fat free cottage cheese, and 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder, blended together with Stevia and Cinnamon and topped with Walden Farms syrup and Better 'n PB peanut butter.

Well, the pancakes did not really work very well without a fruit base (see some earlier posts for recipes), but they were edible.

I'm still sick of oats and liquid egg whites, so I'm gonna try an egg sandwich tomorrow.  My eating schedule was off today again, because I decided to spend most of the day with my grandma who isn't feeling so well.  I wasn't even hungry for my lunch, because I was eating it only a couple of hours after pancakes!

Alright, now enough about food, here was today's workout for Shoulders and Abs:

  • Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press
  • Standing Dumbbell Front Deltoid Raise to Top
  • Side Lateral Dumbbell Raises
  • Rear Deltoid Raises
  • Exercise Ball Crunches
  • Air Bike
I was going to do some cardio, since Zumba got cancelled yesterday due to the storm.  But I hadn't eaten dinner yet, and it was already 8:00 PM when I left the gym.  Maybe tomorrow I'll go on a hike or something.

Look for some information about my supplementation in tomorrow's post!!  I'm getting much more traffic on my site, which is really exciting!  Thank you so much for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment