Saturday, July 13, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 1 Day 6

Almost done with week one!!  I had to be up early for work this morning, and since the last time I worked I got dizzy mid-morning, I decided to have a substantial breakfast with a little more sugar than just eggs and oatmeal.  Plus it is my all time favorite flavor combination!  Chocolate!  Peanut Butter!  Banana!!!  Two slices of Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel bread, which is my all time favorite, with 2 T Peanut Butter and Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter and banana slices!  So delicious!

Work was....well...work.  We were busy as heck, but I got to wear a Batman shirt so not too bad!  At work I had the usual lunch of chicken, veggies, brown rice, and a Quest Bar Brownie for a snack.  I microwaved my Quest bar, and my boss asked me what it was.  So I obviously went on for about 10 minutes about how amazing Quest bars are!!  Anyway, I was really proud of myself for ignoring the giant bowls of candy on the table all day at work!

I have no clue why we had candy, but I didn't have a single piece!  After work, my brother and I finally got to go on our hike!  It was super fun and piping hot out!  We hiked for almost 2 hours.  Though this wasn't totally on purpose.  We kind of got lost.  There are quite a few trails in the same area, and I thought I was more experienced with the 3.6 mile outer trail.  I suggested we take that one, but after a while I realized I had no clue where we were.  Oops!  After about an hour and half, my brother and I were exhausted and definitely ready to go home.  It was like the trail was never ending!  Eventually I let my brother and his incredibly accurate inner compass take the lead, and we finally made it back.

Another exciting thing about our hike was I got to use my Polar watch for the first time!  That thing is awesome!  If you are at all interested in fitness and increasing your activity level, I highly suggest getting one!
I was absolutely starving when we got home, so I ate my prepped dinner and the rest of the Jello, which was only about two servings.  I also munched on some Townhouse Flatbread Italian Herb crackers, pickles, and Dark Chocolate Dreams PB, while food prepping for next week.  So my ending diet wasn't very good.  I don't really feel too guilty though, because we burned so much hiking!

I had so much fun today, so my advice is if you don't like working out, do something fun and active outdoors with your friends or family.  You won't realize how much of a work out you're actually getting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment