Wednesday, July 17, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 1 Day 10

I am pretty sure I won't be able to walk tomorrow!  I may have gone a little workout crazy today, but I figured why not?

I started out at the gym to do my LiveFit Leg Day routine and ended up meeting or beating my PR's for every exercise!  Most of the weights I upped by about 20 pounds!!  I swear if I would have had to walk down stairs or something, my legs would have definitely given out.  But instead of going home, I decided to do some cardio, since I ate a lot of food yesterday.  So after all of that, I busted my ass on the Arc Trainer for 30 minutes.

I ran home and got a Quest Cookie Dough bar and ate it on my way to the rec center for round 2.  My mom was teaching Zumba tonight!  I was interested to measure it using my Polar watch, and I came out at 531 calories burned in an hour with my heart rate at an average of 154 and a maximum of 173!

Let's just say I am exhausted and am definitely going to sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment