Monday, August 26, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 2 Days 48, 49, & 50

One more week left in phase 2!!!  I'm super excited yet also scared to death to start phase 3, because it's going to be intense.  I am combing Saturday, Sunday, and Monday's posts, because I will be making separate posts for the two recipes I tried out for my overnight Saturday night.  Therefore this post will be a teaser for these delicious creations.

I also still need to detail Saturday's workout.  Saturday was Back and Cardio as follows:

  • Barbell Deadlift: 4 sets of 8
  • T-Bar Row: 4 sets of 8
  • Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown: 4 sets of 8
  • Seated Cable Rows: 4 sets of 8
  • Straight Arm Pulldown: 4 sets of 8
  • Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 8
  • Seated Bent-Over Rear Delt Raise: 4 sets of 8
  • 30 minutes steady state moderate intensity cardio--elliptical
This workout was my first time ever doing deadlifts, and I have to say I kind of liked them!  My back was definitely sore after this workout.  I was still even a little sore this morning!

Sunday was a rest day as usual, and I ended up making it an unplanned cheat day as well.  My good friend is having twins, and her baby shower was Sunday.  After working the overnight, I woke up after roughly 5 hours of sleep and went to her shower without eating.  The last time I ate was a cookie at 4 am.  The shower started at 2, and I began to get dizzy.  I was still dizzy after eating just the sloppy joe meat, some veggies, Chex Mix, and some fruit, so I had a couple cupcakes and chocolate covered pretzels.  After that, I felt fine!
Today was just like last Monday with workout, and I got right back on track with my diet!  Alright I know you all really just want the recipes so stay tuned and read on in my next two posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment