I also still need to detail Saturday's workout. Saturday was Back and Cardio as follows:
- Barbell Deadlift: 4 sets of 8
- T-Bar Row: 4 sets of 8
- Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown: 4 sets of 8
- Seated Cable Rows: 4 sets of 8
- Straight Arm Pulldown: 4 sets of 8
- Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 8
- Seated Bent-Over Rear Delt Raise: 4 sets of 8
- 30 minutes steady state moderate intensity cardio--elliptical
Sunday was a rest day as usual, and I ended up making it an unplanned cheat day as well. My good friend is having twins, and her baby shower was Sunday. After working the overnight, I woke up after roughly 5 hours of sleep and went to her shower without eating. The last time I ate was a cookie at 4 am. The shower started at 2, and I began to get dizzy. I was still dizzy after eating just the sloppy joe meat, some veggies, Chex Mix, and some fruit, so I had a couple cupcakes and chocolate covered pretzels. After that, I felt fine!
Today was just like last Monday with workout, and I got right back on track with my diet! Alright I know you all really just want the recipes so stay tuned and read on in my next two posts!