Thursday, August 22, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 2 Day 46

How is it that I go from two days of eating closer to 1750 calories then drop to a day of under 1450, and I feel like I've eaten way too much today?  Sometimes I do not understand at all how my body works.  Actually it is days like today that really make me want to take classes to learn more about nutrition and dietary needs.  It also makes me realize that I really need to go to the grocery store or I will have to start making some pretty interesting substitutions in my meals.  So here is a layout of what I ate today:
Breakfast:

  • 2-10 oz. mugs of Hazelnut coffee made from the same K-cup sweetened with unsweetened almond milk and Stevia
  • 1 La Tortilla Factory Low Carb High Fiber wrap
  • 6 T liquid egg whites
  • 2 T salsa
Lunch (Post-workout):

  • 4 oz. baked chicken breast
  • 2/3 c. sugar snap peas
  • 1/2 c. brown rice
  • Frank's red hot sauce
Snack:

  • 1 slice Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel bread with spray butter and cinnamon
  • 1/4 c. raw unsalted almonds
Dinner:

  • 1 can shredded chicken in water
  • 2/3 c whole green beans
  • Yellow mustard
Snack:

  • 1/2 c non fat plain Greek yogurt
  • 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
  • Walden Farms pancake syrup
  • 1 banana
  • Banana Nut Muffin Quest bar
  • A couple of handfuls of Planter's peanuts
This was all roughly 1400 calories in total.

I burned off roughly 550 calories today with exercises in doing my Shoulders and Cardio workout from the trainer, which I will bullet point out for you all, and I went for a brief 20 minute jog around my neighborhood after work just because I felt like it.  I have no idea why I felt the need to go out running after work, but I had been thinking about doing it for a couple of days now.  When I feel like running, I know I should go, because that feeling does not come to me often.  I still hate running.

Shoulders/Cardio:

  • Arnold Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 8
  • Seated Bent-Over Rear Deltoid Raise: 4 sets of 8, last set to failure
  • Standing Palms in One-Arm Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 8
  • Superset: Front Dumbbell Raise at 4 sets of 8 and Standing Dumbbell Upright Row at 4 sets of 8
  • Side Lateral Raise: 4 sets of 8, last set is a drop-set
  • Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 8
  • 30 minute moderate intensity steady state cardio---elliptical
Tomorrow will be interesting for many reasons.  I am going out to dinner at Longhorn, which kind of stresses me out, but I need to push myself to be able to eat healthy and enjoy my life.  I need to get groceries.  And it's leg day with a 1750 calorie budget.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment