Friday, August 9, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 2 Days 31, 32 and 33

I am so sorry that I suck at these daily posts!  The last few days have been crazy busy, and I truly just needed to enjoy my free time with my friends rather than worrying about posting.  So you will be getting three days in one post.  I will keep it simple, since I know my weekend posts will be super long this weekend!  Want to know why?  Because WARRIOR DASH IS SUNDAY!!!!!!  Ah!! I'm so excited!  I'm nervous, but I cannot wait.  Some of my best friends and family are coming to watch, and I feel very blessed that they are all coming to support me.  I promise you that post will have plenty off awesomely muddy pictures!!

First of all, my diet sucked for days 31 and 32; however, it made me realize that I was becoming entirely too obsessive about what I eat.  I have since done some research and noticed that a lot of the people who inspire me on Instagram and on bodybuilding.com don't really count calories.  They track what they eat and eat foods with high nutritional value, but they do not count calories.  I also looked ahead into phase 3 of the trainer which does some calorie and carb cycling.  The lowest Jamie Eason would have be go is 1450 calories, and I was eating around 1200.  So I was feeling extremely lethargic, hungry and had crazy cravings.  Today I just decided to follow the trainer meals exactly, except for the egg whites at night, because that's just gross!  I feel so much better today, so I think I'm going to stick with this.  I am also starting to see some definition in my arms and upper abs, which is super exciting, because I've never had any definition there before!

Here are my workouts for the last three days:

Day 31: Legs

  • Leg Extensions: 2 warm up sets with lighter weights for 30 reps
  • Wide-Stance Barbell Squats: 2 lighter sets of 15 reps, 2 heavier sets to failure
  • Leg Press: 4 sets of 8 reps (I PRed on this at 200 lbs!!)
  • Walking Barbell Lunge: 3 sets of 20 reps
  • Barbell Step Ups: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Plie Dumbbell Squat: 3 sets of 15 reps
  • Standing Calf Raises: 3 sets of 20 reps, last set to failure
  • Donkey Calf Raises or Leg Press Calf Raises: 3 sets of 20 reps, last set to failure
This was probably one of the hardest leg workouts I have ever done!  My legs actually gave out!

Day 32: Arms/Abs/Cardio

  • Barbell Curl: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • A superset of Overhead Cable Curls at 3 sets of 10 reps and Cable Hammer Curls with the rope attachment at 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Alternate Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Bench or Parallel Bar Dips: 3 sets of 15 reps
  • Skullcrushers: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Seated Tricep Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Tricep Pushdowns: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Air Bike: 3 sets of 25 reps
  • Jackknife Sit-Up: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Hanging Leg Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • 30 minute of moderate intensity steady state cardio--I chose elliptical.
Day 33: Shoulders/Cardio

  • Smith Machine Military Press: 1 warm-up set, 3 sets of 10 reps
  • A superset Upright Dumbbell Rows at 3 sets of 10 reps and Standing Dumbbell Military Press at 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Incline Bench Front Dumbbell Delt Raises: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Lying Rear Delt Flyes: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Lateral Raises: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Rear Deltoid Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • 30 minutes moderate intensity steady state cardio - I chose treadmill.
Well that is all for now, I promise I will be better at getting these posts up the day of!

No comments:

Post a Comment