Monday, August 12, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 2 Day 36

Day after Warrior Dash and back to the old grind!  I cannot describe how important yesterday was for me.  I needed that!  I needed to know that I could do it, and I needed the small break from crazy tracking everything I eat.  I was getting too obsessive about how I was eating, but today was so easy to get back into the swing of things.  Normally when I cheat, I feel sick, guilty, hateful and broken.  I also struggle to get back into healthy eating, but yesterday and today was not like that!  I don't feel guilty about yesterday.  I didn't get sick or hate myself.  I felt satisfied and ready to get back into the gym!  I just indulged a little bit, and now I feel so much better.  I am totally rambling now, but seriously I felt amazing today!  I ate well, wasn't hungry, didn't feel deprived and kicked ass at the gym.  Although the kicking ass part may have been due to my new gym clothes, a.k.a my Warrior Dash tank and new Adidas shoes!
Today's workout was Back and Cardio, same as last week.  I decided that I love wearing tank tops to the gym now, because I can see so much progress in my upper body.  I used to wear giant sweatshirts to the gym to cover myself up and sweat more, but now I'm comfortable in clothes like the above.

Today's meals were pretty simple but delicious, because I didn't have anything pre-prepped.  I have since prepped some baked chicken breast, black beans, brown rice, broccoli and green beans for the coming week, because I have closing work shifts almost every night!  It's going to be a busy week, and I am glad I took today off.  My meals today were as follows:
Breakfast (9:00AM):

  • 1 La Tortilla Factory Low Carb High Fiber wrap
  • 6 T liquid egg whites
  • 1/4 green pepper
  • 1 slice Go Veggie!  Pepper jack cheese
  • 1 serving jalapenos
  • 2 T Tostitos chunky salsa
Lunch (1:00PM):

  • 1 can shredded chicken in water
  • 1/2 green pepper, sliced
  • 1/2 sweet potato
  • 1 T Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter
  • Walden Farms Honey Dijon dressing
Snack (4:00PM):

  • 1 White Chocolate Raspberry Quest bar
Dinner (7:30PM):

  • 1 cup Oikos non fat plain Greek yogurt
  • 1 scoop Body Fortress vanilla creme protein powder
  • Stevia to taste
  • 1 square of my Chocolate cake
  • 2 T Peanut Butter and Co. Cinnamon Raisin peanut butter
I have also been chugging water all day to get rid of the excess sodium and water retention from my cheat day.

I also was very excited today to see that the race results were posted.  Here are my results if anyone is interested:
It's hard to see, but this is my overall placement.  I placed 2846 out of 5572 people.  I ran the race in 53:51:30 minutes.

This is my placement in the female age group of 20-29.  I placed 414 out of 984.
Since I completed some of my goals that I previously posted, I now have some new ones.

  • No big cheats until after phase 2.  (My friends and I are planning a trip to Olive Garden for my cheat after phase 2.)
  • I won't touch a scale or measuring tape until after phase 2.
  • I won't become obsessive about what I eat.  I will follow the trainer and eat clean, while tracking, but I won't deprive myself if it will put me over 1200 calories.
I've got three weeks left of phase 2, and I am feeling great!  I can't wait to see my progress by the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment