Tuesday, August 27, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 2 Day 51

Today was a busy and exhausting day, but it was leg day, which makes everything better!!  I worked today from 10-5 and went straight to the gym after work.  I busted my ass (pardon my French, but I'm really excited!) at the gym with my leg workout.  It was legen...wait for it....dary!!!!

I squatted my BODY WEIGHT!!!!!  For two sets!  It was epic and awesome!  I also upped weights on the leg press too!  My quads were on fire for the whole workout.  I felt like my legs were going to give out!  Surprisingly though, I only burned 340 calories.

I had promised my mom that I would attend a Zumba class with her at the local food market downtown.  I burned another 350 calories during this workout session, so I'd call it a successful workout evening.

I will be working another overnight shift tomorrow night, so tomorrow will consist of sleeping as much as possible, grocery shopping for the family, baking blondies for my co-workers, and obviously going to the gym!

I guess tonight is going to be a short post, but I will be doing a double post on Thursday with the blondie recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment