Friday, August 23, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 2 Day 47

This post is probably going to be fairly brief, but this weekend's post will include two new cookie recipes that I will be trying out for my overnight shift at work.  So I promise I will make up for it.  Today was a 1750 calorie day as it was leg day number 2, but despite going out for dinner, I didn't make it to 1750.  Here's what was on the menu:
Breakfast:

  • 2 cups of Hazelnut coffee from one K-cup sweetened with unsweetened almond milk and Stevia
  • 1 La Tortilla Factory Low Carb High Fiber Wrap
  • 8 T liquid egg whites
  • 1/4 c. Hunt's fire roasted tomatoes (because I ran out of salsa!)
Lunch:

  • 1 can Chunk Light Tuna in water
  • 2/3 c. whole green beans
  • 1/2 c brown rice
  • Walden Farms Alfredo sauce
  • Frank's red hot sauce
  • No Sugar Added Bread and Butter pickle chips
Dinner:

  • Longhorn Flavorful Under 500 meal-6 oz. Renegade sirloin with steamed mixed vegetables and a side salad with no croutons and Raspberry Vinaigrette on the side
  • Quest bar Chocolate Brownie (that I brought with me in my purse)
Snack:

  • Lemon Cream Pie Quest bar
In total this was about 1386 calories according to myfitnesspal tracker, and I burned about 350 today in the gym doing legs and an extra 20 minutes of light cardio on the elliptical.
Leg Workout Number 2 is as follows:

  • Leg Extensions: 2 warm-up sets of 30 reps
  • Wide Stance Barbell Squat: 6 sets of 8
  • Seated Leg Curl: 4 sets of 8, last set to failure
  • One Leg Barbell Squat: 4 sets of 8
  • Barbell Glute Bridge: 4 sets of 8
  • Leg Press Calf Raises: 3 sets of 20
  • Seated Calf Raises: 3 sets of 20
  • Standing Calf Raises: 3 sets of 20
Tomorrow is the last day of working out before a much needed rest day and get excited for cookie recipes coming tomorrow or Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment