Tuesday, August 20, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 2 Day 44

Today was my first high calorie day, and it was definitely an interesting experience.  I have learned that through dieting for so long, I've figured out what foods I can eat more of, because they are low in calorie.  However, now that I can eat higher calories, I'm eating insane amounts of food!!!  I will admit right from the start that I did not meet my goal of eating 1750 calories, but man did I try!  I got to 1586, and I am lying here so full right now!  I cannot even think about eating another thing, even if it was a delicious Quest bar, and we all know those are my weakness!  Anyway, without further ado, here was my menu for today:
Breakfast:

  • 2 cups of Butter Toffee coffee made from the same K-cup with 1/4 c. unsweetened almond milk and Stevia
  • 1 La Tortilla Factory Low Carb High Fiber wrap
  • 12 T liquid egg whites
  • 1/2 red bell pepper
  • 4 T salsa
Lunch (Post Workout):

  • 4 oz. baked chicken breast
  • 1 c steamed broccoli
  • Yellow mustard
  • 1/2 sweet potato
  • 1 T Better n PB 
  • Cinnamon
Snack:

  • 1 slice Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel bread
  • 1 T Better n PB
Dinner:

  • 4 oz. baked chicken breast
  • 1 c. steamed broccoli
  • Yellow mustard
Snack:

  • White Chocolate Raspberry Quest bar
Evening Dessert Fantasmic Creation:

  • 1 PINT Arctic Zero Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream
  • 1 scoop chocolate whey protein mixed with unsweetened almond milk and Walden Farms pancake syrup
  • 2 T PB2 mixed with almond milk and pancake syrup
  • 1 Quest PB cup
  • 1/4 c. raw unsalted almonds
I was definitely well fed today, and usually on leg days, I want to eat everything in the entire kitchen!  I'm taking that as a good sign that I'm finally feeding my body right!
Here is the leg workout for the day:

  • Narrow Stance Barbell Squats: 2 light sets of 15, 2 heavier sets to failure
  • Narrow Stance Leg Press: 4 sets of 8
  • Barbell Step ups: 4 sets of 8
  • Walking Barbell Double Lunges (Step-down-up-down): 3 sets of 20
  • Single Leg Barbell Squat: 4 sets of 8
  • Seated Calf Raises: 3 sets of 20, last set to failure
  • Standing Calf Raises: 3 sets of 20, last set to failure
  • Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 10, last set to failure
I upped all my weights today and felt awesome after burning over 400 calories just by lifting.  I did absolutely no cardio today!  I may, however, have gotten a few odd looks for wearing one of my favorite t-shirts to the gym, but I was repping my favorite drink ever: Arizona Green Tea!!
Overall today felt awesome!  I loved being able to eat more food.  It actually made me think that I could do this without counting and tracking every little thing.  I also felt pretty lean today, despite eating more than I've ever eaten while dieting!
I am not one of those girls that wants to be stick thin.  I want some muscle, and I want to keep my booty!  I can't wait to see the changes the next 6 weeks will bring.  It is a slow process, but it is just that: a process!

No comments:

Post a Comment