Tuesday, August 6, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 2 Day 30

Day 2 of Phase 2 and still going strong!  I have noticed that I was a little bit hungrier today, because I woke up a couple of hours earlier than I usually do to workout before work.  However, I was able to work my meals around to have 6!  I still haven't even eaten my last meal yet today!  While I am on the topic of diet, here is what I ate today (very similar to yesterday):

Breakfast (8:00 AM):

  • 1 La Tortilla Factory Low Carb High Fiber wrap
  • 6 T liquid egg whites
  • 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 slice Go Veggie Pepper jack cheese
  • 2 T Nash Brothers organic salsa
Mid-Morning Snack (11:00 AM):

  • 4 oz. 99% fat free Honeysuckle White ground turkey
  • 1/2 c brown rice
  • 1 c steamed broccoli
  • Walden Farms Italian dressing
Lunch (2:00 PM):

  • 2 c. romaine lettuce
  • 1 can chunk light tuna
  • Walden Farms Italian dressing
Mid-Afternoon Snack (5:00 PM):

  • 4 oz. 99% fat free Honeysuckle White ground turkey
  • 2/3 c. edamame
  • Walden Farms Italian dressing
Dinner (8:00 PM):

  • White Chocolate Raspberry Quest protein bar (We will get back to this!)
Evening Snack (11:00 PM):

  • 1 c. unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 scoop Body Fortress vanilla whey protein powder
  • Walden Farms caramel syrup
I was so excited that I finally got my order of Quest bars in the mail today, and they gave me an extra bar for free!!!
I absolutely love these bars!  So far the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my favorite, but I haven't tried all of them yet!  I have a sample of each of the flavors in this box, including the new White Chocolate Raspberry, which I tried today!
Amazing!!  You could totally taste the white chocolate and the raspberry in this bar.  I heated mine up in the microwave for like 20 seconds, which made it like a cake!  Melt in your mouth goodness!  To top it all off, these bars are made with natural ingredients.  They are high in fiber, low in net carbs, gluten free, high in protein, low in sugar, you can bake them, microwave them...Need I go on?  I had to go a week without them, because I was low on money.  It was the worst week of my life!!!  I used to get them from GNC locally, then I realized it was cheaper to buy them directly from the company.  The only problem was waiting for the shipping.  I ordered them on Wednesday and I got them today.  I will not be making that mistake again.  The second I get paid Friday, I am ordering another box!  Check out their website at www.questnutrition.com.  Alright I'm getting hungry again, time to talk about my workouts!

Today was Chest/Abs and Cardio as follows:

  • Wide-Grip Barbell Bench Press: 5 sets of 8 reps
  • Push-ups: 3 sets of 15 reps
  • Cable Crossover: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Smith Machine Incline Bench Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Side-to-Side Push-ups: 3 sets of 10 reps (I had to watch a YouTube video of these, because I had never heard of them.  They are so freaking hard!!!)
  • A superset of Toe Touchers at 3 sets of 20 reps and Crunches with legs straight up at 3 sets of 20 reps
  • Roman Chair Knee Raises: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Cable Crunch: 3 sets of 10 reps
  • 30 min steady state moderate intensity cardio (Today I did this on the elliptical to give my knees a break.)
That will be all for today!  I have a day off work tomorrow and am super excited to hang out with friends, but I have already planned ahead and will be bringing my trusty lunchbox(es).

No comments:

Post a Comment