Saturday, August 3, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 1 Day 26 and 27

It has been a busy couple of days with work and family stuff, so I haven't gotten to really do much blogwise.  I apologize for another double post, but I hate to post unless I really have something to say.

This week has been a struggle for me.  It is the last week of phase 1, and I kind of expected myself to be about 6 pounds lighter than I actually am.  I don't think I've lost any weight at all, but I guess we will see when I do my measurements and progress photos tomorrow.  I keep telling myself that it is a process, that I am only 1/3 of the way through, that I am building muscle and once cardio gets put in and the phases continue, the weight will begin to come off.  Warrior Dash, this blog and some truly amazing friends have kept me going.  I am pleased to say that I have one more week until Warrior Dash, and since I made the goal of no cheats, I have not eaten anything "unclean," so to speak.  I have eaten some things outside of the phase 1 diet plan, but that mostly consisted of bananas and natural peanut butter, which is my favorite combination of flavors!

Yesterday was Shoulders and Abs (same as last week).  I chose not to do any cardio in order to give my legs and my knee a good three day rest before phase 2 starts.  I will say that I am so glad I found that Pumpkin Cheesecake Protein pudding recipe, because without Quest bars, I am going crazy!  I'm so used to eating at least one a day, and until my new shipment comes in, I don't have any!  The pudding has been a good replacement.  I even used up the last of the cottage cheese today, and I've already bought more.

Today is a rest day, and usually on rest days, I want to eat all of the food in the kitchen.  However, I don't really feel like that today, which I think is a good sign.

I guess that's all I have today.  Sorry for such a brief post again with no pictures.  I have some recipes I'd like to try but will probably wait until Warrior Dash is over before I try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment