Tuesday, September 3, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 2 Days 54-56

I have been super behind in posts lately due to working some odd shifts, but I am going to do roughly 3 posts today to make up for it and catch up!  The last three days of phase 2 were a piece of cake.  The workout for day 54 was legs, then on day 55 it was back/cardio with a rest day on day 56.  If you would like to look at the specific workouts check back in my feed, because they are the same as the workouts for week 7.

I worked my butt off all week and focused on my diet as much as possible this week.  I struggled with working a couple of overnights, because for some reason, if I don't get enough sleep, my body decides that it is super hungry and wants all the food!!!  I had a little mini binge on natural peanut butter, bananas, and Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel bread on day 54, but I tracked it in myfitnesspal and set a goal to burn off all of those extra calories with some additional cardio in the gym.  I have noticed that as I up my calories on the trainer, I don't feel the need to binge as much.  I am considering looking into reverse dieting to fix up my metabolism after this trainer is over in order to continue to up my calories and carb intake in order to make a more sustainable lifestyle change.

Well since phase 2 is over, I'm guessing some of you are wondering if I met my goal of not weighing myself for four weeks.  I did.  It was really hard, but I didn't weigh myself at all throughout phase 2.  When I did finally weigh myself on the final day, I realized exactly how much I care about that little number and how much I let it get to me when it shouldn't.  According to the scale, I gained 3.6 pounds in four weeks, which I was kind of disappointed about, but then I thought about my workouts and how I'm lifting A LOT more than I ever have.  I am seeing muscles I've never seen before on my body.  Therefore, I have determined that they are 3.6 pounds of muscle.  The fact that my measurements didn't get any bigger also leads me to believe I gained muscle rather than fat.




The biggest change I notice in my stomach is from the side view, but I know the next four weeks of phase 3 will just stoke the fat burning furnace and show off all of the muscle I've been gaining!  I cannot wait to see my results at the end!  Only 4 more weeks left!  Phase 3 here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment