Thursday, September 5, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 3 Day 60

I cannot express how glad I was that today was leg day, and I didn't have to do sprints.  After working an overnight, I was super tired, and my body just aches from the last three days of workouts.  My legs were still sore from Monday, but I pushed through it and did a few extra stretches prior to working out.  I am feeling pretty okay right now sitting on my couch, but I will definitely be taking a warm, soothing bath and going to bed early.  I have to get up for work tomorrow and then working out right after, so I have a busy day tomorrow.


Today's leg workout has a pretty good focus on the glutes.  Now my butt is my favorite part of my body, and I have already noticed some BIG changes taking place in that area throughout this trainer.  With workouts like this, it will only get better!  I burned over 500 calories in an hour with this workout.  I know that I will be sore tomorrow, but I hope I won't be too sore.  Otherwise, sprints will be like death!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment