Monday, September 9, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 3 Day 63

I was in need of this rest day, as well as the planned cheat day.  All week I was dragging and had zero energy.  But let me just tell you after smashing on some Olive Garden, I had the most energy I had all week.  I could have run a mile!

I started off my cheat day by heading to Starbucks before work for a Pumpkin Spice Latte and a Pumpkin Cheesecake muffin.  Both were absolutely delicious.  I had brown sugar pop tarts at work around lunch time, because I was saving up some belly room for my dinner.

I was insanely hungry and ready for Olive Garden.  We got our food, and I inhaled it so fast that I forgot to take a picture to post on here!  I enjoyed almost the entire plate plus two bowls of salad and four breadsticks.

After Olive Garden, we walked around the mall and did a little shopping to work off some of our food, so I could fully enjoy some Menchie's frozen yogurt.  Upon walking into Menchie's, my cheat day could not have become any more epic until I saw signs on the wall that said Peanut Butter Cup and Banana.

Yes you are seeing that correctly!  Some genius at Menchie's decided to combine the banana and PB cup flavors into a twist!  My three favorite flavors all in one!!  You best believe I was super excited for this, and it did not disappoint!

I had the banana/PB cup twist frozen yogurt and some cake batter yogurt, then I topped it off with cookie dough, brownie bits, Reese's pieces, Reese's cups, Andes mints, marshmallow fluff, peanut butter, hot fudge, and turtles.  I think that's everything!

Put a check mark next to this as a successful cheat day!

No comments:

Post a Comment