Thursday, September 5, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 3 Day 59

Day 59 was Chest, Shoulders, Abs and Sprints.  The thing I like most about phase 3 is the focus on specific muscle groups.  I have never been so sore in my life, but I am definitely starting to see more changes, especially in my face.  The workouts are killer, and to be honest, I dread going to the gym every day.  However once I'm there and I get started, I love it!!  I feel awesome sweating my ass off.  But I am counting down the days until a rest day.  I cannot wait.

I have had to make some adjustments, especially today, due to my knee.  I push myself to get through sprints, but I do adjust a little with the lifting.  For example, I tried to do the Plyo Kettlebell Push-ups, but the kettlebells at my gym aren't very stable to jump around on.  I chose to do regular push ups instead, so that I didn't miss the bell and smash my face on the ground.

I love the fact that I am dripping sweat after these workouts, and every day I cannot wait to see how I look by the end of this.  I have already lost a pound since my weigh in on Sunday.  I'm hoping to lose 2-3 pounds per week, but I am not going to get discouraged if that doesn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment